- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

eelloooos!! *again*

hiehie!!

sorry fer d very very very very very late long post..
tell u all d truth ba... its bcos i 4gt d url, user, and pass le....

so nw tt ive remembered that the pass is.....

oo... nw i noe... u uys r trying to trick me into tell u all d pass rite?? hur! im nt so easy to trick.... ok.. wel, im but i'll nt give up!! i'll try my best!! ha! feeling inferior to me already??? muahahaha

**ok... so tis person hu rote the above is crazy... i noe... ive seen her**

so.... lets not tok bout tt crazy person anymore....
lets take alooook at the loveable me n my post below.... hahas

erm.... hie *again*
so... i haven been post fer along tym le.... cos u noe... busy busy busy...
my exams r over last week but my gud fren rachel's PSLE has oni juz ended erm...yesterdae!!
i hereby wish her all the best to get into her dream secondary school!!
tis yr is my streaming yr.... im not sure wat to take fer sec3.... im aso tinkin if i sud continue wif my higer chinese...

wel... i wish to be a phycologist wen i grow up... so i'll probably take life sciences if i cant go into triple science....

for higher chinese... wel... after 4 yrs of higher, i tink i sud juz take it... if i take higher in sec3, i dunid to take it anymore foreva n eva n eva!! but after going trugh the torture of hcl exams.... i doubt i cud.... not tt i sud.... n i wud... but i dun tink i cud.....

owel....no point crying over spilled milk.... juz hope tt the effort i put into my exams reali paid off.... haiz....

ok... i tink im boring u guys oredi.... *like i always do* owel....den..... i tink i sud juz sign off heree!!

yr fren/sister/blogger~
~A~G~N~E~S~