- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, November 30, 2007

O CIP

hahas ppl!!
im bac here agn!! tmr i going off to malaysia oredi for cip... i hope tt it will b fun...
ive nvr been overseas wifout my famili b4... im scared s well s excited.. hahas.. lucki my gud fren audrina wil b goin wif me... she'll b taking care of me... i tink... i hope... owells....

tis hols i will b going malaysia 3 tyms!! twice in west malaysia by bus... n once in east malaysia buy aeroplane... cos east malaysia is nt connected to singapore nor west malaysia by land... im going to kahang, kucing n den genting....

1 DEC - 6 DEC..........................KAHANG
6 DEC - 10 DEC........................KUCING
14 DEC - 16 DEC......................GENTING

btw, my bdae is on d 14th dec.... so ppl hu read tis muz giv me yr bdae prez wor.... dun care hu u r... u read one word of tis post n u r trapped to give me a prez on me bdae... muahahahhaa!!

hahas... ok... ytd i attended loving heart's volunteers appreciation dinner n reached home at 12 smth.. den my dad scolded me for drinking red wine wen he's nt around cos he scared i.. u noe...
yar..

haiz.. nw here reali dun hav anth to tok bout.. im still waiting for my fren tiffany to send me all the pics of NACLI to me... so oni aft i get hold of all the pics will i b able to post dem up for u all:)

so since nw i reali hav nth to rite, adieus for nw!!

loving agnes:)