- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

so many things

ok, today shall be a short post (i hope) cos im rushing to go play badminton wif my neighbour Marcus, n probably wif his twin bro nicholas:D. hahas. and aso becos i hav to go crap up smth bout S'pore langs (english, chi, malay, indian and aso singlish)for the taiwan trip im going on in the march hols.

owels. was thinking of getting private singing and conducting lessons. but den tis year is the crucial year. but i dun wana wait for round a year to start my lessons. i was tinking of getting mr nelson (quay).. duno hw to spell his surname... owels. his lyk a super gud conductor. hope i cn gt him s my teacher. hav no idea hw to do tt anyways. well, will leave tt to my mum. who supports my idea if it is aft Os...

am aso thinking of getting guitar and drums lessons. well, m more into drums bahs. my mum promised me tt wen i reach sec3 but so far it had not happened. will gt a drum set soon... MUST gt a drum set soon. hahas.

tis year, aft Os, my dad promised me a pet. s in a puppy!! woohoo!! i duno wad type i shall gt.. dey all look sooo cute!! i wana gt a small sized one cos it has a longer lifespan. yet i wan a big size one so tt i cn hug to sleep. i wana gt a cute one cos, well its cute. but gting a bull dog is aso wonderful... dogs juz brainwash me...

hahas. looks lyk my post aint v short.. hahas. owels. it seems lyk im getting quite alot of things tis year. hahas. writing it here mayb cos it will prove s future evidence if any of dem decides to go back on their word.

he is lyk now onl9... wonder if i sud heed SOMEONE's advice. hrm. he/she sounds so mysterious. muz feel dang gud in making poor agnes "WASTE HER BRAINJUICE" in finding out who u are.. (ps. i quoted u!) (for all i noe, it mite be wj himself. but i tink its highly impossible)

y make yrself soo invisible infront of me wen i can see u juz fine?? the distance between us may juz be thousands of miles but the distance of the hearts is infinity. everystep i take seem to be futile.

ure lyk a rainbow. bright colourful and wonderous, yet, no matter hw i run towards u, i nvr seem to be able to gt to u. i wished i were a lapricon. cos lapricons live at the end of the rainbow. they are able to get to the rainbow. why cant visible light have a shorter waveLENGTH??