- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm cool

I'm cool
sometimes i feel you make me crazy,
clouding my mind, fogging, hazy.
you turn the corner, but my eyes follow you
then i turn away, just to seem cool.

you aint suppose to be here, at least not right now
for the wrong reasons, my heart always pounds.
im acting! to show you that im better off,
yet you dont pay any more attention than a child to a moth.

kazoom! away! you shall disappear!
i'll try spells, witchcraft, anything! to diminish this fear.
i want you gone, distant from me, somewhere far away
and i dont ever want to find you again any other day.

you're not important, i dont need you. go away from me
i am happy. im living well. oh, cant you see?
you turn the corner, but still my eyes follow you
then i turn away, just to make me seem cool.