- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

the guy who begged me not to put his name down..

someone wrote me a poem today (YAY!) cause i made him do it. Hahas. Am quite impressed myself that he could finish it within the time limit of 15mins. Poem:

Too many shadows in my room.
Too many hours in this midnight.
Too many corners in my mind.
So much to do to set my heart right.
Oh it's taking so long I could be wrong, I could be ready.
Oh but if I take my heart's advice.
I should assume it's still unsteady.

hints of emo-ism i guess. with array (pun intended) of hope. :)

ok so this asshole didnt come up with this poem himself.-.- he got it elsewhere. *roll eyes*. although he probably cant tell, cause y'know, mua is lit student, but this actually reflect what he was telling me about his life. about studying and exams.

note to self: He likes mums, kids and bosses but dogs are a no-mention.