- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brace yourself

Haven't blogged since forever and I really need a channel for my feelings recently. I have gotten over the fact that my results could have been better and am actually quite satisfied now since I've gotten an UNi offer already. But still, I have to admit that the occasional boasting of my friends on fb still drives me nuts then and there.

My moodiness now turns to work, especially today. It was the cold war. Well, not really. Tensions were present and lost in a matter of minutes but bitching was a significant part. I don't even know where it came from. And maybe it was the enhanced effect from the combination of PMS and the hectic work life, but I am totally drained emotionally. I don't understand how ppl are so different from the ppl whom I hang out with. I mean I am growing to realise that some ppl just want to make comments just for the sake of making comments without even giving thought of what others would feel. I used to think that if you had smth good to say, it's alright to say it to the person but if it ain't, especially of its on such superficial stuff, why tell the person?? I mean, I see my colleagues commenting on hair and clothes and appearance. It comes across very superficial to me. Depth. Depth.

And then another big thing that is going on is the lack of doing work of some and the über hardworkingness of some that has caused a huge hooha. I used to think that helping one another out to be smth that comes natural. And I feel that this environment has changed me as ppl just are not in the same thinking as me. I remember one gloating about how he/she has finally served one after so long. Seriously? You're gloating about that? Anyway, I've learnt to moderate what I do (though I'm not proud of it) And the unhappiness is now on others who feel te injustice.

Ppl are finally voicing out their concerns. and ppl are leaving the workplace one by one, either by their own wish or against. Those who stayed had to prove that they knew what they were doing. I don't know if it was in my blood or what but the test I took it quite seriously even though I didn't study. I checked it twice ( like Santa) and tried to clarify the doubts after the test was returned. Apparently no one was quite interested in that. I mean I wanted to learn. Butppl don't seem too keen.

Anyway, enough about work. On a happier note, I have found this new series called once upon a time. Awesome show though a little scary at times. Owells. Time for bed. Jiayou Agnes. Brace yourself.