- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Breathing is essential

Blogging right. Life has been so mundane recently and it's nice to have a change in mood. Hung out with Derek today in an impromptu get-together to submit our time sheets. It was fun, to say the least.

I don't want to boost anyone's ego here but it's refreshing to interact with people that I feel are in the same wave length as me. I feel reserved lately. Trying to act as social as I can to hide the fact that I am, inside, still queasy. Derek was a breath of fresh air.

I feel really lucky we are not story book characters or I'd really believe that he's the witch of the candy-made house. The amount of food that he stuffed me with made me feel fortunate that I wasn't Gretal. Think he probably felt that it's vice versa. Haha.

tTomorrow is my last day of work till my weeks leave is over. Can't wait to go to Philippines with daddy. Time to sleep now. Good nite Hansel.