- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

you...

You go into a relationship pretty quick. You were lonely. Are you lonely now? You told me you weren’t. Could it be sub conscious? How special am I actually? I feel like a number in a queue sometimes. I feel the need to pull out- out of your arms. I got to be special. Your impulsive acts scare me. I know you’re dedicated. But am I just an impulsive decision? Would this fade away? I wonder how much I feel for you too. Is it just a tingle? You feel like a great friend. Could this open up doors to more? I can’t see it. I really don’t. Maybe you and your numerous experiences aren’t the problem. Maybe it lies with me. Maybe I am lonely. Maybe you are a number in a queue. I don’t want you to be. What I feel for you… it comes and goes, I feel. I don’t know why. I’m not trying to play with you, like how I’ve done to others before. I am trying very very hard to feel something more. I am. Trying. Really hard. Maybe it shouldn’t be so hard. But I want to give it a shot. I don’t want to walk away not knowing if we could have worked. But I don’t want to walk away later, breaking your heart, telling you that it’s not going to work either.