- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, June 06, 2013

A Zoo In My Mind

I don't quite know what I am feeling now. It’s funny how so many emotions can happen at the same time.

I love for him has increased and when he say such sweet things, it makes me feel so blessed and so thankful. I feel so close to him but the distance between us makes me feel like I need more. It’s a drug and I am sure as hell addicted. I feel so happy to have him in my life but I feel like I need more. I'm a greedy girl.

Today I realized I got recommended back to hall but the acceptance to hall is voided since I did not apply for one earlier. It was not in the terms and conditions nor known to me beforehand. I thought they were two separate systems. Anyway, I feel so happy that I got accepted yet feel that it is so wasted that it is voided. Before today I was totally fine with not getting accepted but now, I really want my hall. I am trying to file an appeal to apply now and get the hall. And I am full of hope that it will pass. I am so excited about how campus life would be for the next academic year.


I am just bursting with emotions now. So many feelings that overwhelm me yet focusing on just one are not possible. You concentrate on one topic and you have so many contradicting feelings already, not to mention two. It's like a zoo in my mind. This would actually make quite a nice poem but I am just too tired tonight to start drafting one. It is time to go nite nite.