- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

At the cashier

after countless of posts written with a despairing mood, i decided to post one now that is more light hearted.

weeks of mental torture have passed and so i thought that i would spend my holiday week with plentiful of rest to energize myself. and so i did. i feel really energized now as if im ready to take on another week of njorture (NJc-tORTURE). which is highly needed for my week of spa treatment (apart from being at school 4days a week and doing all my holiday homework) made me forget bout my upcoming bio test and not do the work which i eventually have to do but not for the first lesson. so i have to rush through the next week mugging for my test and doing work and work and work.

hahas. so now im taking my only chance of happiness to blog here so that my blog wont seem like a site just for me to complain. hahas. i am no complain queen tyvm.

hahas.so its past 12 and i really have to go to school tmr.... so i guess i'll stop here...

a poem maybe??

At the cashier
spa of relaxation feels really good
how fast a week just flies
plenti of rest, nothing but the best
yet there is a catch, a price

no homework today, but school tomorrow
it shall be ok hopefully
the following test, info to manifest
and ofcourse more hardwork to complete