- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

my new non-stop life

it has been a decade since i posted here. I feel that im like living at my school. early morning practices and late practices that are always sucky, ending up with yet more lectures from teachers who just dont get the hardwork. some of which even criticize it. not gonna name names but yesterday, the teacher is seriously screwed up. Her thoughts and "exclamations" incoherent and discouraging till the end. is a competition worth this??

im feeling really tired. i dont want to go out now. studying is a routine and practices, a way of life. resting is like a privilege that is hardly given. and a day at home is impossibly heavenly

suffocating is not the word to use as i become accustomed to my new life or non-life. Is this a series of unfortunate events? Or a series of unfortunate decisions? The question lingers but the answer unfound.

No time to think. No time to prepare. No time to study. No time to practice.

Just go to school. Get bombarded with new syllabus during lecture. Die in the tests during tutorials. Squeeze out melodies during choir. Reach home. Hurry through homework. Time for bed.

No time to study for the next day’s test. No time to revise the day’s new lectures. no time to go through the notes of songs, much less memorise the words. It’s the next day already.

Got to go out soon again. Away from The shelter of my home. Time to get dressed, yet not ready. No time to practice for my lesson. Nope.

I do not complain. I accept.