- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking!

ok today i went on twitter which is new to me. decided to tweet but dint know what to. since my past 2 (and only 2) tweets were all about how bored i was, i shall make my third special, by tweeting when i wasnt bored. so yea. i dint tweet.

i decided to follow people. so i went to go look and look. but no one caught my eye. i typed poems but nothing really made me wanna look at their tweets. so i thought... it has been a long long time since i wrote a poem. and here i am.

ok, so this poem, i have like no inspiration at all...

I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking!
I’m thinking, I’m thinking, I’m thinking!
Yet still not a thought in mind.
With such a short time, my brain seems blind,
Oh, none of my words are linking!

Got to get my head to make phrases,
And stanzas and verses four.
But it would be gore, to talk about war,
I feel like I’m lost in mazes!

So now I’m in a dead end again,
Trying to make this work.
No ideas do lurk, I’m definitely not perk.
Damn, I’m getting a migraine!

Come on, subjects fly to me,
Or else this poem won’t start!
With all my heart, I’m thinking but
It’s inspiration I lack, you see!