- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why I no go out with girls?

Oops you caught me. :X but anyway, today was at first kinda boring until my uncle came to visit and brought me out to lunch. Yummy yummy lunch. Hahas. He told me a lot of the good trait my daddy embodies which I've never even thought to look out for. I see admiration in his eyes and awe in mine. I also realized that we shared a lot in common, especially when it comes to music. Eye opener indeed! Hahas, but after he bailed, I was left stranded at lot1 without anything to do or anywhere to go. So I ended up home; after the all important purchasing of gong cha.

After laying for a significant amount of time, I decided to move my ass to Bryan's to relieve the boredom I attempted to subdue with lame jokes on my iPhone. We played guitar hero and band hero (whatever the difference). And I TOTALLY (was) KICKED (in the) BUTT!!! Heehee. Okok but then, fun as it may be, I still rather the conversation I had with nic whilst on the way home best. I finally know how the argument originated and I guess it, in some way, gave me closure. I'm glad we're still great friends. And maybe, just maybe, some walls will start to crumble.