- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The new boy

I don't know you well enough. But you are mature and immature the right ways. You are stable. You've got the brains and status. You are someone I know I can compete with. You can allow yourself to let me win when I want it, just to make me happy. I flirt and you flirt back. Aestheticwise, you're not too bad. I may be attracted, I've got to admit. Very eligible. But are you the full package?? I need to know you better first. I've got my eye on you and maybe you've got your eye on me. Touchy touchy. We're touchy towards each other though I've only seen you 4 times and spoke 3 times of the 4. You allow me to be physically close without giving me permission. I do the same. We try to keep our distances though. I know I do. But don't worry. I want to know you better and we'll see how it goes from there