- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The end always feels better

Today I feel that I am on the top of my game. I've secured a place with older cliques. Grouped well with new ones. Am thought of well enough to be tasked with something I never thought I was qualified to. I bridge people, even though I'm the only one who is using the bridge. Haha.

Work has been much better now that ppl are actually making a conscious effort to appreciate us. Free macchiato first two days back. Free lunch today. And free pizza tomorrow. Not that I'm cheapskate or anth but it's the thought that counts. My colleagues and I, we are a lucky bunch whether they feel so too or not.

I don't know whether it's the fact that I'm leaving soon that is causing me to feel that work ain't that bad nowadays. Wonder what I would be doing for a whole month. Argh. Time to start planning stuff.