- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Need smth to do!


It is coming to a month since I’ve ended my term at CPF and frankly speaking, it has been boring as hell. I am not saying that I am looking forward to the stress of school or feeling nostalgic towards the roller coaster of emotions in the workplace. I am just, well, anticipating for something to get my hands on.

I am not one who can sit around and feel contented with just lazing the whole day. Being useless is erm… sian. I have spent the last two days recuperating from camp and now that I am fully energized, I am ready to get down and dirty again. Friends are either working, in NS, going for refresher courses or participating in various camps. None of which I am a part of. This is going to be a long holiday.

I have tried with the artistic side of me. Painting, sketching, drawing. Doing my nails, my hair, shopping. Drafting poems, writing my blog, playing my piano. I have also gone out to play. Singing K, playing pool, watching movies. There is nothing much left.

Well, I could go on and have a head start on my accountancy courses but that is the one thing I am dreading badly. I mean, I am not too keen with the whole be-an-accountant idea and I certainly do not want to start it off badly. Hence, I rather let the teachers do their work and make it as pleasant as my body, my mind and my heart could ever let it be.

I am anticipating the photos that are going to be put up on facebook. Some are already surfacing, showing most unglam moments. Can’t wait for the spammage of notifications to arrive so that I could return the favor with comments and likes. Posted my little “poem” as my status there and it was quite well received. I wouldn’t dare brag about it because as a literature student, I know it isn’t very deep.  Wouldn’t call it fit to be a poem anyway. It is just a description of people that rhymes or a shallow blank verse.

Either way, I am glad it brings smiles to people. I have never gotten so many “likes” before for a status (>25). Haha. *smug* Owells… Back to being bored. Am not sure what I’ll do after this. Probably catch some close-eye. Need smth to do stat!