- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Washing my hands of you

Washing my hands of you
I could punch a wall right now!
Oh, how I want my hands to fill up with blood.
Broken nails. Broken bones.

I want to muff up my ears. Cover them
away from your critique.

I want to kick a glass ball.
Let it crash! BOOM!
Let it pierce my feet.
Let it bleed.

Let me bleed.
Let me juggle knives. Let me fail. Fall on to me
like rain; like autumn leaves; like shuriken.

I want to scream!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
I want to hit that high
high G, then A, then ultrasound.

Let glass break.
Let plastic crack.
Let wood rot.

I want to skinny dip in acid and radioactive waste.
Make me melt.
Make me glow.
I want to do all that
if I could just remove the ink you tattooed inside me.