- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

dry night

okay. so yesterday nite was dry. no tsunami, no flood, no rain, no drizzle, no leaks. nope it was juz blank stares at the television until 1 oclock. o wels. enough said bout tt topic.

yesterday nite, wen i was watching the tele at round 12.45-1.00am, i started to smell smth weird. its a little pungent, a little lyk a blazing fire, n alittle lyk a gas leak. so i wen to the kitchen to check but no. there was no smell. nth. so i decided to ignore it, but the smell became worse and almost suffocated me in the living room.

so i decided to go bac to bed since i do belief in a little bit of ghosts. bac in my bed, i dont know if it was my usual irritating nose or tt smth else, but it made me feel that breathing was so hard. damn. that was scary. i put the blanket above my head, not tt im scared or anth. u noe, if u do put yr blanket over yr head, it'll made breathing harder rite? but my blanket kinda lyk acted lyk a shield, protecting me frm wadeva's out there, and i managed to breathe better.
so that's the scary thingy...

i gtg study my ss nw, since i hav a time prac essay tmr... damn. hope i do well. wish me luck! :)