- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, April 17, 2009

depression at happy VCH

today was kinda depressing. well, only the last part of it, i guess. the first time to feel so sad at VCH, the place which holds some of the few happiest moments of my life.

before syf, linning up outside the concert hall, i could just picture the image of a red dot sitting there in the room, waiting for me to enter. unfortunately, i dint just to even get a glimpse of it though.

aft syf, went back to VCH in the evening to hear the results. School number 49. Bukit Panjang Government High School, (heart pumping. adrenelin rising.) SILVER. (adrenelin went off. blood circulation stopped. heart dead.) F***!!!! laid on the chair and clapped with the remaining strength left to support the little life left in me for school number 50.

then... the river flowed. so i told myself not to cry. but i did, alot. then i told myself to not cry anymore already. but i did, alot. then i told myself not to emo. but then i saw the bridge we used to sit at. i pictured him sitting close to me as i hugg him. consoling me. a hig frm him, thats all i needed. so he wasnt here beside me when i needed him. then i told myself i has every reason to emo now...

then i went to eat sweetcorn which helped alot though.. so to all the emo people, go eat sweet corn. it works wonders!! hahas. ok. at VCH, wanted to hugg everyone i know there. but then when i saw the guys i like.... congrats, *shake hands* walk away. cry silently. yea....

finnally returned bunny's blusher aft 4months. which means its been 3 months alr. i'll be ok, its just another 1.4 years, 16 months, round 64 weeks, 480 days, 11520 hours, 691200 minutes, 41472000 seconds, 414720000 milliseconds.