- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, April 03, 2009

leg story

it seems like forever since i blogged.. hahas. ok, today's post may be long or short cos i have loads to sae bout taiwan and cos im fraking tired and wana go sleep now. owels.

maybe i'll juz tok bout one part of the taiwan trip. thepart where my legg suffered. tt happened at the farm. so aft applying mosquito repellant, mosquitos came for my leg and bit twice. ok mayb tt wasn't too bad. listen to the rest.

then, we got to play at a river. it was a very shallow river with slippery algae-covered sharp rocks. so the gals went in to plae first. the guys (in an attempt to act cool i guess) all decided to be anti-river. getting bored, they started to throw stones into the river cos that will cause the water to splash out and make the gals wet. so as the game began, the stones turned into rocks and the rocks turned bigger and bigger.

juz nice, one of them hit my left legg... OOOOUCH!!!! ok, but thats still ok, since i hav 2 legss rite? ok, so after this, whenever i see rocks, i try to go away from them rite. so there was this very nice rock that was flying straight at me. so i decided to turn towards my left. unable to balance with the hurting leg, i had to take another step.

and the other step had to be on a very very sharp rock. causing a hole in my feet. so with a bleeding legg, i limped my way to 'shore'. but limping aint tt bad. tt is if u were not asked to climb a hill!!

then, after dinner, i followed my fren. as i was injured, i walked/limped/hopped slower. so i was lagging at the back. then, she accidentally tripped. but she dint fall (fortunately) and wad fell was a bamboo pole with diameter larger than my fist. guess where it went? so clever, directly to my LEGS again!!.

ok, tt wasn't that bad. cos the pain wont last very long rite? then my cher told us that we cud go to sleep at 11. sinc dere was more than 1hr to go, i decided to to bond wif nature. i sat on the swinging thingy. laid my legs straight and CRAMP!! yea. and that pain lasted. too long.

but as u noe. pain comes and goes. it ended. so i went to bathe b4 going to bed. after bathing, i realised i dint hav a plaster. and the way to get one is to borrow from my fren whose room is on the 2nd floor. so i had to, ok i dont even noe which method i use to get myself there since i had one half cramped leg and one half bleeding leg, to get myself a plaster.

ok. i shall stop here. wont continue wif my leg story. it continues all the way until i reach the S'pore airport u noe. where there are hurtful luggages and trolleys. hahas. i cant believe that even my grandma laughed at me wen i told her the leg story.