- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, July 03, 2009

the lovey the dovey ww

hrm... today met wan wan and wei wei [heheh. not wen wen liao...] (hahas alliteration!! just thought about it) aft sch... and so pulled wanxin to go 7-11 with me. and harrison still not used to calling him jia wei. His english name and chinese are sooo different!! tagged along... then i realised that they were steadying!! hahas. grr... wanxin dint tell me earlier. owels, i kinda had this feeling that they were together long before. (well. i had this feeling that they were going to be together. if you [pratyusha] know what i mean. hahas another prediction came true!!) realised that my predictions kinda come true these days. owels.

she says she wants to keep it di diao. but i guess not many kinda come read my blog so it should be ok bahs. heehee.

so we went to find a seat and started chatting, and singing, after harrison left. then i taught wanxin emaths. which i dont think was to any avail. hahas. my teaching skills sucks. then wan xin says that she regretted not asking me to her house so that harrison can come too. hahas. grr. use me...

so we decided to do homework together some day. hahas. which means i might get to see them rou ma infront of me.... brrr.... hahas. aiya. i have to stop using the word "hahas" already! its making me feel so uneasy due to edward. from RMUN'09. cause the other time when we had a awkward moment in Rmun, he said what erm add in hahas like in msn to fill in the silence. hahas. see. there i go again. k,i'll try not to use hahas. lets see how many times i fail, yea?

wanxin says she doesn;'t have his blog. which im quite determine to find now and to see what he had written about wanxin for the past month. heheh... [so far so good] i know im nosey...i might pop into wan xin's blog later. hrm... [this is NOT easy... all edward's fault]

hey, i realised that my posts are gradually leaving the shortform addiction!! im actually writing in 'full-form'!! yay me!! ok back to topic. i shall not digress, hopefully.

ok. so wan xin told me that she's afraid of harrison leaving sch after O's or aft his ASEAN scholarship is over. i assure her on ASEAN cos its quite long term ( it is right?. yea , it is). but then after that i felt like crying and she, on the other hand, was smiling like the monkey, holding 2cymbals,and qiang-ing them together. hahas. well, i wanted to cry because i know the feeling and it hurts and it kinda like reopen a wound deep deep deep way deep within. but it was soon stiched up again by tam-bu, the goose and the swan, child of destiny, shinjiru and morning tide.

owels. may be meeting them either on sat or mon depending on when weiwei is free or whether wei wei even wants me too dian deng pao abit or not. hahas. i feel that i was so bright today... ahhas, even though it was in the blazing sun, shinging all its stinging rays on the 2lovebirds.

ok, so yesterday, i passed by my sharp edged drawer and it silced through my leg. it hurts like hell!! so it was the best time to go get ai and guan huai from my family. so i bet with my grandmother on how my family will react. i was spot-on for my mummy and a bit on daddy. hahas. then yesterday, whe it started stinging real bad, i went to take a good look at it. then, from i don't know where, a senario of the same cut appearing on my face. that time, i just stood there in a daze... i was so afraid larhs... when i asked my siblings and friends how they will feel if they were in that senario, all of them showed the same fear-ed face.

grr!! ok!! lets digress from that. hrm...ohh. i just realised i already used hahas. go find it yourself. damn! hahas. ohh!