- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, August 07, 2009

diary captions

在一起的感觉总是甜蜜,无限的。。。
writing my diary is awkward. cause there are captions here and there saying how sweet love is. today should be one of the Best National Day celebrations i have in school. porobably cause i always hove to work in PA for the past 3 years, so at least i get to feel the festive spirit on my final year.

went out with Cheowlin and hanjia today for lunch. ate KFC. we met Jason Phuah along the way, and of course he followed us, hrm. actually i find him ok. kind of pity him a little, being a social outcast. he is not a bad guy, just horribly horribly horribly annoying. hahas. okay, so our 3-some lunch was spoiled.

i smsed yuda today. which keep reminding me about our conversation yesterday. "to see if i got chance or not" he said this. this keeps spinning in my head. arghs! although he said he was just kiddin but he also said that he will let me cling onto his hand again (did that the 1st time cause i was too cold) hrm... i seriously wonder if he meant it. i just want to know. no purpose actually. just hate cliffhangers. why cant he just say either 'i like you' or if he dint want to mean that, just do not even mention this joke at all?! he makes me think about it all day/night long. and i cant just like blatantly ask him right? that will be so paisei for both of us. hope (very very very very strongly) that he can 自动 tell me. heheh.

ohh... i also learnt something about 2 f my friends. i feel bad teasing them now. i keep saying that something was fishy and now i know that they bactually broke up. i feel so bad. oh and then there is also jan's weird-uncuboid-like cube which i have to solve. stupid itchy fingers. oya, and i also have to fix my freaking email cause harrison sent an virus-ed email to me and i kinda opened it and got affected. -.-.... hope it does not crashes the com. XP.

wonders if YD will read this. i want an answer!!