- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Something new

I wonder who was the one who said that my blog was dead a few minutes before I start to blog huh?? (Hint: the first few letters of his name is NICHOLA. And the last letter is S.)

Today is New Year’s Eve, so I thought I shan’t mug and mug and mug like how I am doing so since lectures started. I can’t believe how into mugging I am! Talk about living in the NJ spirit. After every lecture, after getting every note, I just mug! Arghs! No more free time called breaks.

Yesterday I went back to BP. Miss it so much. I could help myself from hugging my old friends so tight. If only we could still be together. NJ was the first school to reach BP. AJ ended earlier and some went there but they did not come in a grey army so I guess that does not count.

Recently, I joined both choir and PA again, like how I did for sec sch. This means that my schedule is going to be very hectic. So SC is a sure no no. as in the campaigning and everything is going to consume a lot of time.

Choir: Ireland- competition and concert
Recording for YOG
Combine concert with CO
Perform at YOG closing ceremony
That’s quite a number of things to do and a whole lot to prepare for. Its taking so much of my time. Last week, Tues, wed and thur ended round 8pm each. And it left me home round 9. Too tired to do anything but couching…

I’m missing my friends, but I can’t be with them. And don’t know for whatever reason, the social butterfly in me just shut herself in a cocoon. I made friends, but now I find myself just mugging myself. I don’t follow them around anymore. I’m afraid of my new surroundings; I’m terrified of the future competition named A levels. Everything scares me.

I don’t want to be alone, but I feel so much so. I guess I have to go soon. There are 8 songs to learn and 5 books to read and 4 lecture notes to mug. Pranks and teasing are happening again. The only familiar thing I know and hate. Life’s an irony.

Something newI’m shaking and trapped in the capsule of time,
With petrified ropes that I cannot unbind.
In total darkness, without a helping hand,
Confused, disoriented, I can’t comprehend.