- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

im done

damn. i think i should be called princess-cries-alot. teared today again. and my friends are just taking the toll and wrath of me. i dont think its suppression of my own emotions. its just the suppression of my own personal space. wait. thats wrong. it should be the LACK of my own personal space...

for every window of slack i find to breathe in the air, someone just has to lock it tight. really. i remembering being happy. it seems so vague now. i want to apologise to my friends. yet im tired. beat. exhausted. but dead? no, dying. yes dying. the feeling of dying as contasted to not feeling dead. confined beneath a lead sky, between lead walls, lying on a lead bed. and if you dont get what i meant, i just described a coffin.

its the last straw. im done. i want to get out. but then i would feel apologetic towards it. damn. i hate last minutes. i should some up with a system that ppl have to book an appointment to get me!! i know i've said "no" to many things. i have sacrifised many. so why am i too busy for me to handle?

no i wont do stupid things. i wont make ppl worry, but i cant find a way out except for the extreme. how then, can i relieve myself? i see examples of escape everyday. i dont approve of it, but i cant deny that they are effective cause i see them perky all the time. while im just a walking vampire.

should i listen to my teacher and take a break? I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!!!!!!