- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

13.49min!!!!

but gonna post something so that my blog doesnt die or herbinate at least. life's getting boring. not breathless cause i cant find the motivation yet to push myself. A level results were released today. felt tingly for the moment but lost it soon.

2.4km time trial today. ran 13.49min. very satisfied with my timing since i was like talking to myself in my head, telling me to hurry up and that i can do it. see, i told all of you that i work well with praises! but it was only after running that i know A was 14.30min, not 14. could have paced myself to have more breaths per sec. owells. am still happy with my run :)

have got many things on my mind these few weeks that i havent blogged but never had the umph to do so. hahas. kays, its late already. shall snooze soon (alliteration!), after im done with my game :)