- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friendly dedication

today had our graduation day. so im gonna write a few heartfelt words to my friends here. :)

Nandini

Oh woman, where do I start? You’re like my Catherine- always haunting, always everywhere, always screaming when we talk, and always doing some wave with your hands every time we sit on the bus. I know sometimes I don’t show you as much affection as Heathcliff or the bunch of Indian gang boys or the presumed rapist in Bishan, but you know I love you darling. You drive me insane mentally and exhaust me physically. Yet, you were always a willing outlet for emotions. I never seem to want to portray my emotions before, so be proud you’ve impacted me. Hahas. Hope we stay friends for a long long time because I won’t be satisfied till I get to witness you curbing your chilli addiction.

Wee Boon

Hey dearie. Do you know you are one phenomenal friend? You were always there when I needed you. You’d listen to all my sappy stories. You encourage when necessary and bitch with me unnecessarily. You willingly put yourself forth so that I can vent my anger. You feel my happiness and congratulate me. But mostly, you’d spend time logging in and out of facebook to help me gain weird stuff for country story. Hahas dearie, you’re wonderful. I miss our morning chats when we would converse about the well being of our crops and other random stuff, which are so random that I can’t remember them. I know we’ll always continue to keep in touch and I feel comfort in that fact. Hahas. Cheers to that! Stay awesome!

Mikhail

Hi Mikhail! Two words- onion rings! Hahas. My stomach and I will forever remember that; the way you made us starve, you evil evil little boy. Hahas. You were one hell of an emotional ride my dear boy, but I am nonetheless happy to have known you. Apart from malnutrition, I will always remember you and the Wednesdays when we talked about anything and everything that would make you much more than a little uncomfortable. You’re easy to talk to and a great person to go to if one needs to calm down. Got to say thanks for the amazing JC experience I’ve had. Gracias amigo!

Charity

You owe me money girl. You owe me loads and loads of money. Every time I donate money, I thought it was going for a good cause. Yet, find out now that they were all being transferred to your account! Hahas. Omg. Your jamming session in the choir store was uber fun fun fun fun. And that collaborating concert of ours is sooooo on, provided that you don’t give up half-ways because I suck too much. All the best in your pursue in music. (Jordy and) I give you (our) my full support!! *raise eyebrows* Hope to see you name in the papers soon and hope that by then, we’ll still be as close so that I could give the Mrs. Wuzun a phone call to congratulate her. Hahas. Stay groovy and remember to pay me back my money!

Ainiah

Guess a number I’m thinking of! Omg. I don’t know if you were lucky or unlucky hahas. But anyways, I’ll really miss you since school is now over. Ainiah darling, you’re my one and only true Girl Girl Relationship I have. It’s hard to find a friend who is 95% talented, 96% funny, 98% loving, 99% intelligent and 100% sweet, so don’t you dare lose me! Muahahahha. Lunch without you will never be the same again. Hahas. We have got to hang out again some other time after A’s girl. If you don’t I’ll break up with you! (I know I’ve said it many times, but I mean it this time)

Pallavi

Palls! You’re a terrific friend and I’ll miss you so much. Thanks you the listening ears and the occasional advice. You’ll make a great psychologist dearie. Thanks for empathizing always and explaining to me, time and again, about Indian traditions which I never seem to understand fully. Hahas. Remember to invite me to your wedding. And remember to prepare loads of yellow powder! I will be looking forward to that day. But till then, stay in touch and splendid all the time!