- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Toy

Toy
I know I said no before,
it is still a no now.
I look at you, I don't adore
but confused about what why how.
You said you are good for me,
that I do not deny.
But I just cant seem to say yes, you see,
unless I'm sure you're the right guy.
This is against the feelings inside
but I'm conscious I'm flirting back.
I know the same feelings, you're trying to hide.
Self-control, evident, is what I lack.
I still don't feel the way you do,
maybe love for a little brother.
You're pretending you feel this too
when its obvious I'm no sister.

But let's continue this pretence.
It's much more amusing than I thought.
Yea, it's against all common sense
but it makes us both happy, does it not?
Okay, may be it's only me
cause it's flattering and a hell lot of fun.
And if you think its too high a fee,
I suggest you'd better run.