- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

my NEW stuff

so just like yesterday, i had nothing better to do so im back here again to blogg. hahas. apparently lele is so inspired by my blog that he decided to blog himself!! hahas. hrm.... today my bro got his PSLE results. i dont think he himself is too happy but my family are all satisfied. as in, we cant just ask for more right? my cousin on the other hand, did preety well with a score of 250+ hahas. may she get into her dream school.

hrm.... wanted to go out with lele today. and poke him lots lots lots (to make up for lost time yesterday) after he apologised on behalf of his arrogant fats. :) wonder if i should still go out with him... (not as in a date but as friends.... things are sounding weird around here..... should use better diction....) hahas

what to write about.... there's no feeling for a poem now so will not write one here.... blogging seems like only entertainment now.... haiz.... so after O's life is like this.... going out everyday is so sian too.... grrrr.... think of something to do.... think of something to do....

ohya! remember that my dad promised me a doggy?? he cant now since my grandma doesnt like dogs and is terrified of them. she passed the law that there could only be the dog or her in the house. so all of us had to abide to it and throw away the doggy thought..... (to my dismay) so in return, i politely asked for (demanded) a NEW room (mater bedroom) with a NEW laptop and a NEW dresser with a NEW bed and a NEW wardrobe. and my deman... i mean my requests were readily met. :)

cheowlin said that this was a good trade and also mentioned that i was qiao zha-ing my parents. but hey. a growing girl needs her privacy (room) and i do need to do alot of projects in JC (lappie) and i have to sleep as a human (bed) and i have more cosmetics than my mum so i need a place to put them (dresser) and comeon, obviously i need new clothes ALL the time (wardrobe)/. so as you can see. nothing is for nothing. everything is for something.

hahas. i like the last 2 sentences. they sound nice. hahas. what should i do now.... should i go out and meet weile? hrm.... let see what he says first. :) till next time! adeious for now.