- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"O" stands for Over..

hahas O's are finally over. the last day we get to study together was kinda sad actually. dint think 4years would pass so fast. i wonder what to do for the 2month long holiday. i cant go to work cause i am yet 16...-.- but its ok. dint want to work actually. working was just to spend more time with my friends. so now i shall just be the qian jin da xiao jie i am and, hopefully, forever shall be. hahas.

so far, afew events happened:
1. my clique and another clique, seeing that both are all single gendered, merged.
2. watched 2012 and squashed lele’s hands
3. almost lost my handphone, wallet, and lost my bangles all on the same day
4. went to the gym
5. went for my choir ROD. And was invited to learn new songs and help choir during open house
6. bought a new wallet after sourcing for it for 8hours
7. destroyed my jian fei ji hua by eating half a bowl of noodles after starving for a day
8. played badminton with marcus hoping to destroy the excess weight I gain from the noodles, the barbecue, the Japanese restaurant, macdonalds…etc. (damn! Im growing fat!)
9. made lele my older brother
10. decided to change roles with lele since I was not used to call someone gor.
11. went to shaoheng’s house to play polka cards and hear his bro say “screw you” over and over and over again

And things that are going or suppose to happen:1. Watch paranormal activities and puree lele’s hands
2. have a birthday surprise
3. go for singing lessons
4.teach lele how to play his a dozen a day
5. and anything else which I have yet to think of. :)