- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stop shouting!!

so to day was not really a good day.... but i kinda fa xie on my diary already. so i wont come and nagg about it over here. still, i'll leave a poem here so that you can guess what happened.

ps. since this is my bloggie, i can use any english or singlish or agnes-ish language i want :)

No shoutings anymore
It seemed as easy as 1 2 3
to walk out of the door.
Yet like a magnet, repelled away,
cant stand shoutings anymore!

Pulling my hair and scratching my head.
I know not what to do
except sitting on a bench downstairs
and acting like a fool.

I thought and thought and nothing came out,
i feel as bad as ever.
Tears of anger, of sadness and fear
din't come out as i remember.

Slashed out my phone and watched some videos
in attempt to cheer myself up.
It worked really miraculously
until my dad called to harp.

"Come home now!" "Oh whatever~"
Damn! That did not help.
I feel like a plankton, small and green
stuck in a stupid kelp.

"Arghs!" I cried, "What do i do?"
I ignored my dad's call.
I picked my self up and decided to eat
at causeway point mall.

Eating fish zinger, i felt much better
until my dad's sms came.
He was mad and fustrated still
and it made me feel the same.

I lost my appetite, like i said i would,
and gave weile leftovers.
I went to the mrt, am on the way home.
My hands empty, no clovers.

In my rush, i forgot to thank
my lovely friend, Shaoheng.
He stood by me and did console.
My fortune to have him, so 'heng'

Of course over here, i cannot forget
Weile, my little brother.
Without him, at IMM, i'm still at,
forced to be stuck with father.

And so there i was, walking back home,
thinking of possibilities.
Will they be at home, feeling annoyed,
or will they be full of worries?

Inserting the key, opening the gate,
pushing ajar, the door.
I took a peek, praying hard
for no shoutings anymore.