- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What should i write about??

hahas. wow. like go out everyday like that. today was quite fun. until SOMEONE told me that i touch him until his fats cry... hahas. ok. it sounds wrong. so we went out again to peng han jia and sheng ying's chang on their first day of work. :) hahas. today weile saw my blog and all he could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. is it really funny?? -.^?? zzz

owells. oh. 2days ago, wenjie actually started a conversation with me. i had no idea what to tell him. i decided to stop the conversation with short replies such as "its ok. ok. nothing special". but then it dint work. but at least our conversation was short. i thought long and hard for every reply i gave, in order not to fall again...

it has been long since i've written a poem here. (here, not saying that i dont wirte poems any where else. :) ) so i think it would be in order to sprinkle alittle of my poetic dis-talents here (since this is my blog and you have no right to stop me from writting. and yes. being the boss of me is good.)... (but doesnt that mean that im my own employee too?? *shakes head vigorously in attempt to get thhought out of head*)

What should i write about??
what should i write about?
no inspiration coming here.
it seems to have nothing better to do
except for going out with peers.

my mind cant come out with anything
its blank and white and blah
come on think! shit mygrain!
work the brain juice larh!

type type type and press press press
push your muscled finger
all the time spent in the gym
what did you do, linger?

arh! this aint working! how to write like this?
with the most genius coconut
oh i know, the root of problem
is cause im using my butt.

so i went to the begining to rewrite my start
and ended reading the rest
wow what a poem i've already wrote
oh butt you are the best!

nice?