- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Avant garde amigos

there was nothing more to say. my mouth shut. eyes glisten. not a sound, except of the tiny squeals your eye makes when irritants falls into place and the silent splash of rainwater on your shoulder that falls from below the top of your head.

3months have zoomed past and i still cant believe that im being forced into seggregation with them. the people who are so important to me. who lives in my heart. and who are the few who can mend the cracks they cause, everytime a goodbye is heard.

sunday was the most relaxing day i had in months. everything went really well, almost eveerything. we went to play pool at doby gout (aiya, i dont take MRT de. dont know how to spell-.-) I hit in 6 out of 8 balls!! but called for the wrong hole for the *8* ball.arghs. blehz. then went to go make beads..... paid 12 bucks for everything. it was quite worth it. damn fun, yet strenuous, yet worth for the intention of making a present for a bdae boy.

later went to bdae boy house to celelbrate his bdae with his family. how cool is having your bdae on the same day as your dad?! ate a slice of coffe cake and then head my way home with 2 body guards as usual.

i miss hugging my girl friends.
i miss putting my head down onto the 11 x2 avaliable shoulders.
i miss losing at pool to nick.
i miss dressing up with sheng ying.
i miss the guy who loves the same color as me!
i miss calling wei hong, wei jie, jason, jarin OLD
i miss teasing roger.
i miss my lao gong!!
i miss the little boi boi whom sa jiao to me.
i miss the one i used to play under table leg games with.
i miss calling the smartie an alien.
i miss my red hot tomato who acts like she's much mature. :-*
i miss the guy with the damn good arm muscle.
i miss the guy with the damn good leg muscle.
i miss snatching jiemin's homework away from her, just so that everyone can play without feeling guilty

aint no shoulders to sleep on anymore. aint no bodyguards to send me home. aint no hugs with warmth and love. aint no teasing and tickles. da xiao jie no longer feels like one. disappearing, i feel. relived it once on sunday. but many more days to go missing again.

为了你们,我会试着努力地把眼泪藏起来。为了我,请在我没法忍住时回头,假装什么都没看见。因为我们的关系太宝贵了,绝不能让让人心碎的泪水给洗掉。不管分离有多么的痛苦,我还是要和你们见个面。原因,相信,大家都自知之明。

you guys are the ones who can break my heart and i can still love you with all the little peices.