- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

wanxin

too bad that today is the last day of mc. (although yesterday was the first) but good times have to have an end. (but apparently bad times dont cause the blood aint going away and when eveer i breathe in i smell blood. :X)

was looking at a few blogs just now and i came across my junior, wanxin's, blog. Damn! she makes me want to strangle her with my breath-taking hugs.ARGHS!! shes so cute and is the loveliest! i remember tagging her saying that she only post about him and not me, so she dedicated an entire post to me! she rawks my socks man!! I LOVE YOU WANXIN!!!

i miss singing with her.
i miss hanging out at 7-11 with her.
i miss dragging her across the road when she lives at the other side.
i miss making a fool out of myself with her.
i miss making a fool out of her.
i miss giving her advice that makes her smile.
i miss listening to her problems.
i miss confiding my problems.
i miss teasing her.
i miss taking secrets sips from her drinks when she aint looking (o.O)
i miss my friend.

dudette, you are AWESOME.

this is why, though ancient, my profile picture never changed since 2 years ago when we get to spend almost everyday together. i know we seldom meet nowadays since we are in different schools already, but i'll try to come around as often as i can... i love you manz..