- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

faint spells

today so damn sian. got caught by DM for short skirt. -.- as in like my skirt was 2 fingers from the front and 3 from the back. (which means my butt is 1 finger thick only!! :O) and like the sch rules clearly states four. so i actually said "ms phua, i dont mean to be rude but my skirt is fine. its 2 from the front and 3 from the back" i cant believe i did myself either.

so i was let off. big smiles. i have to give kudos to my pm who was VERY much of a help. (wooah. im so rich in sacasm today)

and choir is like revolving my life, no, my life is revolving choir. just came back from choir and tmr morn must go for choir again!!!! and they are all non official. its not that i dont like choir anymore, in fact im still loving it very much, BUT choir is being too much now. its the first time choir has made me feel so tired that im quite sure my illness has much to do with it.

the leaders should cut us some slack. if not, at least stop giving us last min practices all the time. you make us come more days than usual. then make us come in the morning. then make us come earlier for practices. then release us 1.5 hours late most of the time. then asks us to go back and go practices some more. and even feel mad if we dont in the next practice. shitty.

i get the more pracs, come more, come early, go late, and self practices. cause we are in fact going overseas for the top. but what i dont get is why this is happening EVERYDAY, ALL TOGETHER!! this is probably why i feel the world turning today when singing. this is probably why i felt like crying when i sat down. guilt? i dont even know now.

tmr there's another maths lecture test. and i have to makeup my bio prac for the week. one more time for me to experience failure. and bio prac, owels, at least i get to go late for choir. busy day tmr. early day. i dont even know why its a MUST to present the octets. and alot of lit to do.

good luck agnes. and dont faint.

one of the rare times im actually feeling fortunate to not faint.
dont know if its one of the multiple times of bitching NJ, but hey, i almost faint it gives me the right to bitch. if i faint then i guess bitching is not enough.