- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tiara's shinning again

my day started energised with anxiety and happiness that overwhelms fatigue. but who doesnt feel fatigue?? especially when you have to wake up at the point of time which just feels like the best time to carry on sleeping. anxiety. anxiety due to the loss of my pet hamster. scouted the entire house for it... only to realise it was just beside its cage. happiness. from my phone call, the day before, with my friend. 2 years of friendship. its obvious how close you are by watching the echoed sighs.

so today was great, at lest it started off great. its been long since i felt so much happiness inside me that just had to spring out, and afew setbacks arent going to make me go through another downpour. my blog has sounded so sian and dark nowadays that i found it only proper to set the princess wanna be blog to sound more princessy. after all, image is almost everything to an immature mind, aint it?

i have never knew how much i actually honour all of you as friends until i realised that we can go through all things together, until i realised that i would feel pain when seeing yourself suffer, until i realised that i feel like strangling you for a mistake you did that should not have affected my, until i realised that you just put me right back into my happy place when ever you see a tingge of wrongness in me.

you just seem to do everything right, although you always look like you're doing everything wrong at the wrong time at the wrong place. i guess that's why we are aquainted with each other. today was a sleepy day for me. i guess that's what you get for staying awake late at night talking to your sec sch friend, but however worth it, it sucks to have to stay awake when you have already drifted away.

fear no longer overwhelms me. i "feel the love" (as quoted from a section of the RMUN times of the security council) from everywhere. it makes me wonder if i have given enough love. my eLmo days makes me unable to think straight to share a peice of my loveliness with the ones surrounding me while my happiness, so entraped, suddenly released is unable to process anything but pure joy inside that i forgot to give my friends a warm hug. fear, right now, is only a pet. one, controlled by my surroundings. it shall never be unleashed, for it may get out of hand once again.

i guess im just happy to be unable to think things in a negative way. im hoping for the best and the worse no longer haunts my precious mind, which is so not multi-taskable, that can only process one lesson at a time/ one worry at a time. i guess, as compared to the suckiest day ever, today was just wonderful to the max, and i would ask for nothing more (with the exception of food)

dieting may not be the hardest thiing ever, but it is hard to resist temptation.

loads of work to do, but aint going to do them today. today is supposedly "my best day ever" (as quoted from spongebob), thus i shall sleep SOON. :)

last few sentence fragments of the day as quoted from Mik: "preeetty. preeeetty brave. erm. pretty and brave. good hearted. preeeetty, brave and good hearted. pretty, brave, goodhearted and SWEET"