- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

manikin

Felt almost terrible today. I do not understand why I even bother to put up a façade. It was as if I had to. Though, feeling like crap inside, I just had to put up a front for the others. It was a fucked up day. Yesterday was worse. It seemed like everything was to crash and fall and crumble on me like the ongoing earthquake. But thankfully it wasn’t. Everything crashed, fell and crumbled on me step by step. To be honest and frank, some even made me feel relieved.

I could hear the soft whispering. Yea, like I couldn’t hear what you were trying to say when you were right in front of me. I could see, from the corner of my eye, the disapproving nods. Stuck up asshole. And of course, other people had to do so well, putting on more pressure on pressure. My heart beats faster, whilst another stops. Tears, welled up in my eye sockets, never got to see the light. I need a break. From everything. From life.

Words from teachers, senior and peers. Evil words strangle me and I feel choked. I need someone to hug and cry on. Available shoulders are no longer in stock. The mall is closed and I am the only one trapped behind that glass door. All in a day of a manikin.