- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

need to be alone

had the most perfect day to study. sch ended early, have no cca today. but i turned on the television watched. and now im here, cause i refuse to study now. i refuse. a much deserved rest, from cramming all the notes and dynamics and words and fomulas. so today, im not working anymore.

i realised recently that whenever my friends apologise for being "harsh" with their words aint really "harsh" for me. guess they have not known what i've been through- a prolonged boot camp. i cant stand inspirational speeches or pep talking anymore. cause the overwhelming sight, or in this case, hearing of it is having the complete opposite effect on me...

i see my self spacing out when im with my friends sometimes. more so these few days. i need to be alone.