- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Digging through

Digging through old stuff on my phone to clear out memory and I found two passages I've wrote but they were never posted due to bad timing and circumstances. The times have passed so why not post it now?  However, just reading them makes me feel uncomfortable so I shan't elaborate on what they mean or represent.

Jealous Man
The greenness. It struck like lightning into the pupil of your eye and hit a nerve.

The Queevil
She reached out her hand, snapped her wrist down and they fell with her on their knees. She twisted her palm and their bodies followed suit. Bones crack on every silent scream.

You could hear the innocent droplets of water drip from the ceiling into hell. The room flushed with red glory.

Those faces of anguish. Her rotting grin. They bloomed so concurrently that it was like an evil sadistic bond was crushing them together.