- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Missing friend

It has been weird between 2 friends (a couple) and me now. Or at least, I'm the only one feeling weird. Actually, the word "weird" may not cut it. It is more of feeling left out. To be fair... nevermind. Long story short, I would rather not spend time with the both of them when they are together because something makes me inherently feel like I'm the third wheel taking away his time with her.

What the above really suck is that she is leaving today and I don't get to send her off. Left moping around in my own room as I look at the time to see when she has gone on the plane (when I started composing this post is the exact time). Not sending her off really was because of a few reasons, the biggest one being that my conjunctivitis is back again and the next biggy was that I didn't want to take time away from her family and him.

It weird when a close friend leaves. Idk. I know I'm going to see her again but idk... Still sucks to know that a pillar of support is not physically reachable. It's weird cause I haven't been meeting her or asking about her for the past week because basically I was avoiding the fact that she is really leaving. When I finally met her yesterday night, I wanted it to be about her but I was feeling vulnerable (see prev post) and needed my pillar. Had to skip out half way of being a mess cause he felt shitty he wasn't getting his time with her.

Oh well... Back to other stuff.