- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, December 26, 2008

differences

this christmas was one of the more non-homework type. remember that when i was young, used to always dance during christmas, with my family that is. but this tradition of ours kinda faded whe i reached secondary. this year, i think i danced again. in my heart.

watched twilight with him yeaterday. it was about this girl and a vampire... this girl, she was injected with venom in one part of the movie. then this vampire, inorder to save her from her suffering went over to suck the venom out, but to understand that she was in pain that she could not be with him forever. this kind of reminded me of him and me. he came into my life and sucked the venom out of me. yet again, causing me to be unable to be with him forever. i have now, less than even a month to be with him. thats sad. we couldn't even be together for amonth. i remember that we got together on the 20th DEC. yet, he's going on the 19th JAN... its sad.

owells.. while we were watching the movie, i did put my head on his shoulder. but then... why must he sit so low... my head could barely touch his shoulder. but i still managed to do so. :) loved the feeling. i want to meet him on the 9th and 18th jan if possible.. hope he can make it. as in for a whole day. i want to go back to that bridge. even just for awhile, i would be satisfied. make my wish come true will you??