- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The notebook and the stars

The notebook and the stars
look at the notebook and think of the stars,
close your eyes and im right there where you are.
feel my cuddles, my hugs, embrace,
remember my smiles, my eyes, my face.

the rosy cheeks and hazel eyes,
will miss you, when to china you fly.
even though we're not together,
our hearts still link from now to forever.

so when you're sad, don't you frown
cause i am sure to be there when you're down.
stand up tall, lift your head high,
i'll promise you that i wouldn't cry.

the test of time, of people, of us,
we have to take it, let's not fuss.
we decide our fate, it lies in our hands,
do not crush it, or it'll turn into sand.

my eyes are teary, i do not deny,
they won't come out, i told you i'd try.
your lovely lips, your tender kiss,
oh, these little things i'll miss.

think of the notebook and look at the stars,
close my eyes and you're right there where i think you are.