- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

met him again today


nigel (doggy) so cute!.....me(half cute)........him


y is the pic so yellow??



doggy says he loves this pic cos his is cut of... weird.. i noe

sorry ken, for nt putting yr photo... its bcos we took it after u went into the mrt.. cos our mrt came soooooo late.. so we were bored... :P take more photos with u nxt tym!!

today i met him... i told my parents it was an RMUN meeting. well, it is! ok, it was... until today when some of us said that they couldn't make it.. so all was left was me, him and my friend Ken.. since there was like soo little ppl, i called in man power and got my other friend, whom i must thank for keeping me up soo late yesterday, nigel.. this morning.. ken said that he dint want to go since so many other ppl aren't going.. sooo.. in order to get my excuse to my parents right, and of cos to see him agn... i spent like 1hr trying to pursuade kenneth to go... i sounded to desperate!!:P

owells.. the most important thing is that i got to see him today... once agn.. he was sweet.. he still is.. i kissed him like on the cheek today...again.. u'll noe if u read my last post :)...after he went for his relative/friend's wedding, he smsed me... saying that he dun wan me to kiss him in the cheek anymore... so i told him tt i wont kiss him le... n he said he wans me to kiss him... juz nt on the cheek... -.- guys... cnt make up their minds...

heyy, have you ever wondered what guys do at a shopping centre instead of going there to eat or watch TV or pei their gfs? answer: nothing... going out wif three guys (instead of the fact that i got a teddy bear) = nth to shop for... cos number one... dey dono what to shop... number two... dey duno where to shop... number three... dey were broke...

owels.. bac to the kissin point..so i told him tt i cn kiss his hand den... den he say he wan sumwhere nearer to the cheek... i said forehead... he said lower... i said nose... he said lower... i said chin.. den he said tt i noe where to kiss... den i shut..hahas... hopefulli he reads this post bcos i wan to tell him that i dun wana move too fast... i mean we oni met a few times... owels... i hope he understands..

cheers,

agnes:) (one of the qing ai des)