- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, May 22, 2009

CT...-.-

Damn i hate my CT marks. just look at it!!

HMT- C5 isn't this the grade anyone just loveed??
EL- B4 so below my expectations!! grr... my heart dropped when i recieved my el paper

the rest all got the same results though
Chem Phy Bio Emaths Amaths SS Hist Lit - A1

hahas. looks like my languages are soo dying. gotto revive it!! argh!! english was so not worth it. i don't normally get B4. why must my teacher pass our scripts to another teacher!! damn!! L1R5=dead. can't believe it!!

owels. sian... i soo wanna go for DSA to RJC, HCJC, NJC and mayb ACJC/ACSI (whichever is better) haiz... i hope that i can like suceed with this kind of stupid results. hope that either my leadership or my sound can take me there...

so, should i go for my 6-7years of experince singing or should i go for my multiple leadership roles?? i sincerely thank BPGHS for all the opportunities it has given me, although i feel that being in the choir din't really give me enough room to stretch. cos my pri sch actually had more oportunities for choir, like overseas and everything. but still, its my passion.

did DSA for sec sch and suceeded. hope that DSA can once again soar me to the horizons. hahas. the sky is no longer the limit, (but my grades are). hahas. have to work harder i guess. have to try to be a 9-pointer, or at least a 7/8-pointer in the O's!! JYJYJY!!!

oh yar... ISP=afternoon sch. i don't understand why it has to be in the afternoon, when we no longer have to go to sch in the morn. i rather they just put it in the morn and get over it by noon!! grr... afternoon. hot, humid and H.... tell you whe i think of smth with H.... oh yar... hell!! hot humid hell. but lucky hae AIRCON... lovely, wonderful, amazing AIRCON.!!

sorry if i sound so hyper... having my "sugar rush" now.... don't worry.. i'll soon go back to being "normal" (that is if i can be normal) and start saying sian to all you "funny" jokes... so if you don't want to be dotted all the time, i think you have 5mins to talk to me... yea.. i think i'll last 5 mins.... hehe....