- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

undone comprehension

blahs... im sooo bored now. going to submit my DSA application soon, later today. i rmb one of my friends said that my blog is so one topic. well, now this post is a different one!! ha! in your face... hahas. lol.

the other day, my class made my cher cry. so we made this card and i wrote a poem on it i think it goes like this (i hope i rmb):

Comprehension
We laugh and play, and smile all day,
except for a wednesday in May.
We forgot our work, we did a wrong,
and made your face go long.

We want the sun back, the glow from your face,
so its english we'll (try to) ace.
So to erase all forsaken tension,
We promise to do all our comprehension.

arhs... im sooooo bored.... sian. down with a flu... and have to study later for the 3 consecutive (i think) tests i have on tues. ISP is not fun.... ok, i have to go now... to study... sian....

just a day left...