- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

In a guy...

what do i need in a guy. i ever heard of this joke:
jane: what do you want as a husband?
mary: i just want him to be rich so that i can just 'spend' my life away. what about you?
jane: oh nothing much, i just want him to be handsome and always changing. he has to be with me at home all the time. he has to tell me about the news of the world. he must be able to do alot of different things like dancing and singing and...
mary: gal. all you need is a television!

hahas. i remember when i was like in sec 1 i had this pact made with my friend gora. we came up with a list of things our guy should have. and promised each other to meet up sometime when we grew up and see if our husbands met the citeria. this was what i wrote:

handsome. young. smart. kind. never hit me. pampers me. never cry. can't gamble. can't drink. can't flirt. muscular. can't scold me. loves me. nice eyes. faithful. gives me freedom. aint the boss of me. good kisser. can't say "no" to me. cute. popular. rich. nonvulgar. gives my flowers. can't cheat. cool. hugs me respect me. not gangster. allows me to punish him. give me $$. let me go out with my friends. have a clean record. lovely. goes shopping with me. hot. gives in to me. let me keep doggie. always at my side. boss of company. must praise me. allows me to bully him. gives me presents. gives me sweets. romantic. proposal at the beach. have our own house. likes my friends. has limozines. has sport cars. never let me do work. hardworking.

and thats not even the whole list! butnow my list had been shortened to:

1. has to make me happy all the time.
2. respect me and the people around me.

thats all. huge difference aint it!! hahas. thought alittle about him today. but not in the anguish way. i was thinking. i have actually been through 3 months (89days) wifout him beside me in S'pore, soon it will be the 100th day. owells. another month to go and maybe i'll be able to meet him.

so you meet the 2 requirements there?? why not start with the 1st one?

im think im too influenced by my lit text perhaps.
clarisse: are you happy?
guy montag: (thinks) no, i am not happy. i am not happy.

agnes: and why am i not happy? cause you weren't there to console me when i needed it. you weren't there to cuddle me when i needed your warmth. but as long as you can be here next to me whether now or the next month, even if it means just looking at your face, just one small carasse of your cheek. just sharing the same air for a second, i would feel alot better.

i used to have such a nice time sleeping. but now im haunted by the lovely times we might (not) have when you come back during june.

you are shatter my fragile heart with the little hammer of yours called non-existence. 6 letters, your name, when put together, is against the sovereignty of mankind, of me.

ok, fine, now im thinking of him in the anguish way.

make the pain go away. if love were a river, mine would have been washed away along with my tears. blind cupid ought to remove his blindfold and open his eyes. time has gone and he ought to grow up.

"love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. and therefore is winged cupid painted blind." what a load of crap! who is that artist? take him away. tear up his canvas and redraw another. one cupid with a billion of eyes. all wide open. no more brains, just one heart. draw him bearded no more diapers. yet do not draw his bow or arrow. for the mistakes he makes by missing a shot causes the heartche of not one but two.

but for my case, you can start counting from one.