- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, May 08, 2009

rectangular sun

been doing RMUN for dono how long... eyes tired!! haiz... today my maid left us before her contract is up... (hope you know what i mean... trying to put word nicely) then even before my maid has finished packing her bag, my ah gong told me to take out the trash. i stared at him. i've nt done it b4... (ok, i'be done it once. and i can firmly say it was so long ago, i cant even rmb when it was) lucky.. my mama was like... "father. deng yi xia. man man lai." phew... then i rushed into my room and did the doodles in the post below... so i dint take out the trsh aft all...

damn... not having a maid mayb alittle diff for the comming days. hopefully we can get another before the school week starts. *cross my fingers*... hey! im NOT spoilt ok?! just pampered from young.

my papa was like yall have to learn to do household chores... but then obviously he has to shut when i return with the you dont even do house hole chores... rmbed the time when me n me papa decided to clean the room (as in sweep and mop) i was still young that time... so i was like i dont wanna sweep. with my baby girl charm, how can my papa make me sweep then? so since he dint wana sweep either... no one sweeped the floor... then my papa just took a mop to mop the floor as i watch.,... that counts as me doing household chores too rite?

haiz... soo bored..... think im gona just heck care the RMUN tingy and pull it off to the last min... shall go watch the magical rectangular-shaped sun of night and day... (the TV if yr coconut is not that filling)