- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Friday, May 01, 2009

thinking??

so i decided to do smth with my blog yesterday. then i realised that it was so late that i frgot to blog... hahas. hahahs. did a small survey for myself cos i was realli bored yesterday. it shows tat im an extrovert, loves to sense things, always percieve and thinking?! i cant believe thinking!! i always thought im a huge sotong, owels... sotongs are quite clever aren't they? at least they hav a way to get away!

ohh. and i found this birthday countdown thingy... so that (to all WYCF ppl) i dont have to go around telling ppl for a straight 13 days when my bdae is... but if you happen to see this... its on the 14 DECEMBER 1993!! get me prezzies!! hahas. yesterday i got a treat frm my little god bro. hahas. (he's a year older than me) apprently i have alot of little bros and sons... even though most of them are older than me... but i have a few daughters and some lao gongs :D

looks like im a full time mum/ big sister!! hrm... thats so weird... hahas

just heard smth from my biological little bro... he tried immitating london tipton from THE SUITE LIFE OF ZAC AND CODY. hahhas it sounded weird.

think shall end it here then.. till nxt tym!