- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Saturday

Have been super long since I've gone online. And now that I have, my com just doesn't like it as much as i do. Hence, I'm back on my iPhone. I promised Derek I would blog about yesterday. But I was too physically tired that it was an impossibility. Thus, I am doing so now and hopefully can deliver a much more normal post so that he doesn't see me as some maniac or insanely gothic teenage girl. HAhas. (ps. I'm still a teenager. Miss that??) hAhas.

Yesterday's afternoon outing with Derek was just awesome. It was really fun. Tiring, but nonetheless fun. We literally walked from dhoby ghaut to little India mrt station. (sad to say, I needed to search how to spell dhoby ghaut before writing it down). I enjoyed his company, I really do. Hope he did so too. Lunch was great. Ate black pepper fish at astons while he ate black pepper chicken. We chatted and exchanged bizzar work experiences which we were prohibited to share online. HAhas. He is a good outlet though, I'll give him that. We went to csc later cause we reached farrer park a little bit too early. Bowling was the highlight of the day!! Cause I lost 65 to 112.

Owells, the afternoon was more or less quite great. However, if there was one thing I needed him to improve on, it would be his ability to take hints!! I can't believe he just handed me over to another CCA mate so easily after the countless attempts of me telling him that I was thirsty and wanted him to accompany me to get water. It's not that I do not like him, but he's just not the kind of person I would enjoy spending one on one alone time with... personally.

But still, dinner with pa seniors and peers was quite good, apart from the fact that I was trying my best to keep awake. Eugene was being to mean to that friend of mine. And unfortunately, most of us found it highly entertaining, including me. I feel bad though. We went back to csc after dinner for bowling. I was supposed to lead the way, but you know how well I am with directions. Died on the couch but am pleased that I didn't get the lowest score of the day. Haha.

Going home was planned to be my time to sleep. But my friends constant teasing of my everyday mrt experiences made it essential for my gift of debating to kick in. So sleep was ruled out of the question. Anyway, that's about it. And this abrupt ending is cause of the need for me to get ready for tuition. Gamba te agnes!! :)