- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sayonara vieil ami!!

It's not that I do not like you, or despise you, or hate you. It's more of me just not feeling as comfortable as I feel I would want to be when I'm around you. We are just not of the same kind. You probably feel the same. I know you may not hate or dislike me. I mean, why would you?? I saved your ass before and had to sacrifice my own opportunities to do so. You, by hell, should be grateful. We are of different breeds. You being the more independent, loud, and crazy. Me being the more relying, loud and crazy. My kind, we move in packs and never leave one behind. I'm sure you don't understand this. I don't judge you. You don't have to do so too, in my face with all those innuendos. Let's keep our space, least we clash outright and it would be like sec2 all over again. It's the order of things. being solo, I see that you have the advantage in winning friends over; not forgetting another extra boost by coming in as buy 1 get 2 free. Your influence is impeccable. Showing the rest how to ditch another when one is in desperate times and rubbing it in to show one's helplessness; weakness. My friend came through for me and i finally felt a sense of relieve ever since you took away my original plan. Yet, you still managed to make it a bad thing for me to trouble my friend, emphasising how you wouldnt even make your bf do that. Dearie, my friends are awesome and you just are not as fortunate to enjoy these kind of genuine friendship. But anyway tmr's your last day. Can't wait to see how life would differ and can't wait for your presently return after half a month. You know I don't hate you, bitch. But still, sayonara vieil ami!!