- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sims

Am really bored tonight. Have absolutely nothing to do. Was watching tv since I reached home and I think I've somehow grown roots that are attached to it. Nothing brain stimulating tonight either so right now I'm just a floating entity, well, more of a lazing-on-the-sofa entity. Bored to the max. Maybe I should try concocting another poem. But that would mean needing inspiration, which right now is at level zero.

Tmr is v day and I've nvr actually thought about for the past few years. V days always seem to come and go fairly quickly. Some times they bring a little bit of surprises here and there. But this year is a little different. I think it's probably due to the fact that Ive nothing to do that I'm actually seeing the days go by for v day to approach. A new experience indeed. I'm not going to condemn v day like others who may not be able to find their other half cause I know that if I'm attached, sure as hell am I going to rock the freaking day with him.

Wonder if I'll get anth special from anyone this year. I doubt so though. No more sch = no more childish sch boy crushes = no more prezzies that are given with high hopes that would most likely end in low spirits. Owell, at least I can say I have already received one. But that doesn't count and it's a pain to recite the entire story again, so I shall just leave it as that.

Am still really bored and am trying to make the best of talking to complete strangers who may stumble upon my blog. I'd try writing a poem now, just to prevent my brain from degenerating too much. But I guess it may just be a huge exaggeration with little realism and verisimilitude since I do not feel anth passionately right now.

Sims- lack of control
Ctrl alt del. The whole world pauses.
I stare into blank space and time just freezes.
Well, my time at least. the numbers in the bottom
Right hand corner are still jumping. But I froze.
It was so awkward. He was just standing in front
Of me in my apartment, after watering my plants in my garden,
And I had just woke up from my power nap.
He was so close to me. Blue eyes, sharp nose, jet black hair.
I know man was created before women but I have this gut feeling
That he was modeled after me. I see the dirt on him.
He needs a shower. And I, needed to pee.
I see him staring at me too. He was either too captivated by my sexy outfit
Or was paused that way.

Play. I could finally feel my limbs again.
But I had hardly any control over it as I throw myself
Upon his filthy body again and again and again
Until my relationship status leveled up. That was when I realized
We were a couple. I then put on my happy face as I went out to pat my dog
And he went to the bathroom for a good wash.